Every CECL calculation. Every detail. Every delinquency. Done.
Now more than ever, aligning your teams to a better early warning system and workout management solution can position your financial institution for success. Deploying Asset Quality Manager ensures that your people, processes and tracking are prioritized throughout your organization. Let Asset Quality Manager be your single source of truth for every nonperforming loan.
Here are some AQM features at a glance:
- Automatically generates the required delinquency reports and Watch Lists based on a customizable set of variables determined by your institution
- Coordinates teams across multiple segments and governance structures through the fact-finding, strategy selection and customer negotiation processes of troubled loans
- Quickly documents actions, centralizes memos and agreements, and confirms procedures to identify problems and increase your institution’s responsiveness to challenges
- Easily scales up your recovery teams and efficiently hands-off relationships on troubled loans from the original relationship manager to your in-house recovery experts
- Harmonizes your impairment testing (ASC 310-10) and specific reserves with your institution’s Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses with dynamic modeling for both ALLL and Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) accounting standards required by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
Asset Quality Manager serves: Banks & Credit Unions