CECL – Time to Prepare NOW!
Wednesday, July 21 | 11-11:45 am CST
We’ve said it before and we will say it again: It’s time to prepare for CECL!
Stratman Solutions welcomes our highly experienced guest speakers, Erica Crain (former FDIC examiner) and Kira Sexton, CPA, from CLA. Regulators are encouraging banks to start preparing for CECL, as well as pushing for enhanced credit monitoring and/or external loan review. Why not combine both these efforts with a comprehensive partner, like Stratman, that can assist with getting you ready for CECL– WHILE using that same data to provide enhanced credit monitoring tools?
We will share relevant solutions you can easily implement in your institution and the automation built into our software, Asset Quality Manager™.
Presentation topics include:
- How does today’s economic outlook impact your loan portfolio
- How does your credit risk affect your implementation of CECL
- Review of 4 CECL methodologies (WARM+, Vintage, Snapshot, Loss Rate)
- Steps to help mitigate volatility in provision amounts
Who should attend?
Banks and Credit Unions: CFO, Controller, COO, Credit Officers, Special Assets Manager, Collections Manager, Accounting
- Erica Crain, Manager, CLA
- Kira Sexton, CPA, MBA , Signing Director, CLA
- Katie Spain, General Manager, Stratman Solutions
- Gregory Thede, Account Executive, Stratman Solutions
Please register by July 20, 2021 by completing the form.
Contact Katie Spain firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-388-2692
Can’t make it?
Schedule a demo around your own availability.